COVID-19 GUEST GUIDELINES
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
For the protection of our staff and other guests, please do not come to the park if:
- You had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, such as:
• Fever of over 100 degrees F
• Flu like symptoms
• New cough or respiratory illness
- You had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days
- You had close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case within the last 14 days
When you visit:
- Please keep a safe distance of at least six feet from other people visiting the park at all times.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing; handwash stations and hand sanitizer is available throughout the park.
- When six-foot separation from others is not possible, please wear a cloth face covering over your mouth and nose
- Please pay by credit or debit card if possible.
- For the batting cages we encourage you to bring your own bat and helmet. We will provide bats and helmets that are sanitized after each use if you do not have your own.
- For miniature golf, putters and golf balls are available and are sanitized between use. Pencils and scorecard are one time use only.
- For laser tag, headbands and taggers are sanitized between groups playing.
Attractions Open Now:
- Miniature golf
- Batting Cages
- Mine Sluice
- Laser tag by reservation
- Shoot N' Shower
- Homemade ice cream, gelato, and sorbet
Laser tag only available by reservation for a minimum of one hour:
Not Available At This Time:
- Mega Pass
- All Day Pass
- Sunset Pass
- Climbing Wall