Park Policies & Rules
These are some basic policies and rules from the management of Chuckster's Family Fun Park. Additional rules may be posted at the ticket window, spoken verbally by park staff, or on signage throughout the park.
- All operating hours are weather-dependent. Not all attractions may be open at all open park hours.
- No refunds due to weather.
- Signed waivers are required to participate on the zipline. You may sign at the ticket booth upon arrival.
- Children under ten years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the park.
- Your own food, soft drinks, and coolers.
- Service animals.
- Smoking (in parking lot only)
- Alcohol, smoking, vaping, or illegal substances
- Profanity, vulgar language, or clothing with offensive graphics
- Pets in the park
- Drones (unless with prior permission)
- Silly string, pinatas (unless with prior permission)